Night lights are a real benefit to anybody who has dark areas outside their property. Coming home at night, getting the key in the lock, opening a garage or garden shed, all these things take on a different urgency in the dark because you feel vulnerable. Having a light there is great, but you don’t want something that requires you to switch it on and, more importantly, remember to switch it off again. Installing permanent lighting is expensive and intrusive with drilling and electrical connections causing a lot of grief and putting a dent in your savings.
- Manual switch.
- Easy installation.
- UV protected, ABS casing.
- Solar panel and battery storage.
- Light sensor reads the time of day.
- Motion sensor with a 10-foot range.
- Delay time: 10 seconds
- Night Sensor: < 10 lux
- LED lifespan: 50,000 hours
- Solar charge time: 8 hours
- LED quantity: 16, or 20 LEDs
- Manual switch modes: Off or auto.
- Solar panel wattage: 0.44, or 0.65 W
- Li-ion battery: 2.22 WH 1200 mAH
- Lumens: 180, 360, or 460 lumens
- Solar panel lifespan: More than 5 years.
- Emitted color: 6000K-6500K white light.
- Unlock the device with the supplied key
- Activate the power switch to unlock the battery and lamp
- Select a mounting area that with exposure to direct sunlight. A south-facing location is recommended.
- Install the mounting screws in the selected area
- Hang the light on the mounting screws
- 1 x Solar LED wall light with motion sensor.
- 2 x Mounting screws.