This Deburring External Chamfer Tool quickly repairs damaged bolts and tightens the nuts in place, saving you time and money. The tool simplifies the repair process, can reduce repair time, and eliminates the need to replace expensive or hard-to-find hardware while maintaining safety at levels previously unattainable.
- Simple design and a compact size, means the tool is easily carried in your tool pouch. Quickly slap it into your hand drill and start repairing workpieces.
- The operation is simple, using the lowest speed on the drill bit, and then slightly applying pressure to remove the burr.
- Save an immeasurable amount of time and money by not replacing expensive and hard to find fasteners. Especially when dealing with fixed bolts.
- Effective on: Stainless Steel / Hardened Steel / Mild Steel / Copper / Brass / Aluminum / Fiberglass / Wood / Plastic.
- This tool works by way of the shearing metal layer by layer.
- Slow speed, along with no unnecessary cutting and the use of cutting oil or another lubricant will bring it a long life.
- Color: Silvery.
- Material: Stainless Steel.
- Product size: 2.2 x 1 x 1 inch.
- Fits Size: 8-32 bolts (.164) up to 3/4″-10 (.750) - (4mm -19mm).
- 1 x Deburring External Chamfer Tool.
- Due to the different monitor and light effect, the actual color of the item might be slightly different from the color showed in the pictures.
Ineffective on Chrome-Moly (chromium and molybdenum). Some vehicle lug bolts are made with Chrome Moly, so please verify that the lug bolt is not Chrome Moly before using the tool.